Latest GADGETS :

how to improve memory power || how to improve brain power in kids


Tips and exercises to sharpen the mind and enlarge brainpowerA very good memory depends on the health and vitality of your brains: how to improve memory. Whether you are a student studying for final exams, a working professional interested in doing everything possible stay mentally sharp, or a senior looking to maintain and improve their gray matter with age, there are many things you can do to the memory and mental performance.

Harnessing the power of your brainThey say you can not teach an old dog new tricks, but when it comes to the brain, scientists have discovered that this old adage simply not true. The human brain has an amazing ability to adapt and change, even at an advanced age. This capability is called neuroplasticity. With proper stimulation, your brain can form new neural pathways, alter existing connections, and adapt and respond to changing forms.Increase your memory with Eye Exercise 30 seconds.When I was a student, I had to take 5 courses in a foreign language to complete my studies.I took classes in Spanish, classical Latin and ancient Greek to fulfill my obligation - and needless to say - I'm glad it's over.I literally spent hundreds of hours memorizing verb conjugations. And probably killed many trees with all cards used.The more you remember, the more you did - not because I was getting smarter - but simply because my brain is used to store large amounts of information every day.Soon, I was able to memorize lots of flashcards quickly. It just takes practice, anyone can do it.Here are some strategies I've used to help me memorize my vocabulary and conjugation rules quicklyAssociations make Creative
When you save a new word or grammar rule, tried to develop a fun way to bond. The strangest of the association, the better it would stick. For example, say I had to remember that the word "domus" is the Latin word for the house. I imagine a huge dome that weighs about moose. (The classical Latin pronunciation sounds like "Dome-oose.") This association to help me remember the word easily. I know this sounds simplistic, but it really works. Sometimes mocked partnerships in the back of my flashcards to remember these associations really strange.The collapse of study timeOur brains tend to have more of what they study. For this reason, it is often easier for us to remember the beginning and the end of a conference of all the details in between. Therefore, I think the relay horita study helped me remember. Everyone is different, so you know how much study time is perfect for you. You may find that you can save more than three-hour sessions in a four-hour session.
how to improve memory power For More Best Tips Click Here 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : techupdates | latesthelp1 | techupdates
Copyright © 2011. LATESTHELP1 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by tech updates
Proudly powered by Free Blogger Template latesthelp1